Haxbasketballleague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSOLUTLEY IMPORTANT

3 posters

Go down

ABSOLUTLEY IMPORTANT Empty ABSOLUTLEY IMPORTANT

Post by csdspartans7 Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:50 pm

We need to make a draft more important then it is right now, I think a player should not be allowed to change teams mid season if they leave their team mid season. If they are cut or fired they can be signed in the FA.
Enforcing this rule would make it less of a recruiting league (ie taking players from other teams) into more of a drafting league simply because you cant just take whoever you want out of the FA which makes the draft mean a little more. So if a player leaves their team they could become a valuable draft pick for a bad team instead of just joining a power house.

csdspartans7

Back to top Go down

ABSOLUTLEY IMPORTANT Empty Re: ABSOLUTLEY IMPORTANT

Post by jjramz52 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 pm

how it works is if a player is cut or traded,the only way a player can get off there team,on a trade of course they go to the team they traded too.If you are on FA,you can only be signed before game 10 and during the FA period.Any unsigned FA's will go to FA next year if they played in games,and if they just join after week 10 then they will enter the draft.I find draft picks very important,to be able to get a rookie who hasnt played much haxbasketball and teach them the ways and make them into some of the better players of this league.They are sort of like the same value as real life as i find them,but idk,that's just what i think.

jjramz52
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csdspartans7 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 pm

But that would mean 10 weeks of pure recruiting of newcomers and only a few weeks of players going to the draft. II predict every season the draft classes will get shallower and shallower.

csdspartans7

Back to top Go down

Post by James Harden Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 pm

shallower? what you mean? smaller?
James Harden
James Harden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csdspartans7 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:12 pm

yes