Haxbasketballleague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game of the season

3 posters

Go down

The game of the season Empty The game of the season

Post by jjramz52 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 am

As we saw,2 teams have really shown how great they are.Now tonight,we get to see who is the best.Houston and Miami face off tonight at 6PM ET.A huge game to see which team is the best in the league.Possibly see the outcome of the championship.Let's give a summary of each team and some of there players.

HOU-Houston has plain out skill all around.The biggest steal of the draft being able to get GE with the 4th pick,now he's putting up MVP numbers.Plays aggressive and hard both on offense and defense.Csdspartans7,a very nice pickup who looks like he has a lot of potential is putting up nice numbers.First game of the season he put up 9 points which was the most on the team.James Harden is a pretty good offensive player but where he really shows up is defense.He's making a case for defensive player of the year,let's see if he can keep it up.

MIA-This team is amazing.Putting up 63 points in a game is crazy.This double duo of Jorty Jr. and Coordy is amazing.Both play together as a team,both are great players.Limited the number of points Boston scored on a 3 v 2.Jorty Jr. was definitely the right first round pick to get.He scores well,plays very nice defense and looks like he's a candidate for plenty of awards.Coordy,signing to Miami was a very smart move.Coordy plays well with Jorty Jr. and is a great player by himself.Seems to have a lot of potential to him also.This team may only have 2 active players but they sure know how to get it done.

Outcome of the game:Expect a nice hard played game between GE and Jorty.Not high scoring since both of these teams play very well defense.I can't tell you who i think is going to win it because i don't know.Also will be very interesting before the game to see if any of these guys can pick up Cruel of Free Agency or if he'll wait a day to find out who wins.I'll keep posted with the latest news before game-time.

Latest news:
Miami lands Cruel for a one year deal.
Lots of trash talk already happening.

Last edited by jjramz52 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

jjramz52
Admin

Back to top Go down

The game of the season Empty Re: The game of the season

Post by Tony23 Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 am

we got cruel we win Razz
Tony23
Tony23